Day 1. Arrival in Baku, accommodation at the hotel, free time
Arrival in Baku, meeting at the airport, transfer to the hotel.
Hotel accommodation. (Registration from 14:00)
Overnight at the hotel in Baku
Day 2. Baku sightseeing tour, visit to the “Old City” and the Heydar Aliyev Center
09:00 Breakfast at the hotel.
10:00 Departure for a tour of Baku.
City tour begins with a visit to the Nagorny Park.
Upland Park is located on a hill in the western part of the city. This is the best place to see the city itself and the Baku bay.
Further tourists will visit the “Old City”.
Several dozens of historical and architectural monuments are concentrated on the territory of the “Old City”, including the Palace of Shirvanshahs, the symbol of the city of Baku - the Maiden's Tower, the Caravanserai, the mosque, etc.
For an additional fee you can have lunch in one of the national restaurants
From 14:00 - 18:00 we will meet with Baku Boulevard and Baku Bay. This favorite vacation spot of Baku residents and guests of the capital is also one of the attractions of the city, which in 2009 celebrated its 100th anniversary.
Our today's tour will end with a visit to the Heydar Aliyev Center.
The Heydar Aliyev Center is a cultural center, which is a complex structure, which includes an auditorium (congress center), a museum, exhibition halls, administrative offices. The project of the center was designed by the famous architect Zaha Hadid.
18:30 Return to the hotel. Free time.
Overnight at the hotel in Baku
Day 3. Departure to Lankaran (255 km, 3 hours on the way). Visit to the Shirvan reserve and thermal springs in Masalli and the waterfall in the village Yardimly.
Breakfast in the hotel.
Extract from the hotel. Departure to Lankaran
A trip to the south of Azerbaijan, to the Lankaran city. Lankaran city is located 255 km from Baku on the shore of the Caspian Sea and is surrounded by the Talysh mountains. On the way to the city we will make several stops. The first will be in the Shirvan reserve, famous for its herds of gazelles (a kind of roe deer). Also in the national park you can see the steppe wild boar, nutria, hares, turtles - residents of the steppes of the Shirvan lowland.
We will continue our tour and stop to Masalli city. Masalli is famous for their hot springs and therapeutic baths based on them. Guests will have the opportunity to visit the sources on the territory of the Istisu sanatorium, to visit the source Janar-Bulag (fiery source), Lake Vilash, as well as the famous Yardymli waterfalls.
Arrival to Lankaran. Hotel accommodation
Night in Lankaran
Day 4. Visiting the sights of Lankaran, Hickan Reserve, Tea Ceremony
Breakfast in the hotel.
Departure for a tour.
In the morning we will start a tour of the city and visit the important historical sites of these places - Kichik Gala; Khan Evi (Palace of Khan); Balabur fortress, as well as the monument to the twice awarded national hero of the Soviet Union, the legendary commander of the tank division Azi Aslanov.
Further, we will continue our trip to the Hircan Reserve. On the way, we will drive past the relict forests of these places. The Lankaran region is unique for its flora and fauna. There is an iron tree which is found only in this zone. Additionally, there are cheetahs found in the forests that are listed in the Red Book of Azerbaijan. Lankaran is located in the subtropical climate zone, in a country which is famous for its citrus and tea. Therefore, the tea ceremony with the same lemon is the most important part of our acquaintance with Lankaran.
Return to the hotel.
Overnight at the hotel.
Day 5. Drive to the city of long-livers Lerik, return to Baku.
Breakfast. Extract from the hotel.
Today we will make a trip to Lerik. The city is located further from the sea, among the forests and is one of the highland regions of Azerbaijan. Lerik is famous for its long-livers - a resident of the Shirali Mueslima district got into the Guinness Book of Records because of his age - 168 years! You will have the opportunity to visit the unique museum of long-livers, which you will not be able to find somewhere else. The city is famous for its long-lived, people and together we will try to find out their secret!
Departure from Lerik to Baku
Arrival in Baku
Check in hotel
Overnight at the hotel
Day 6. Check out from hotel, visit to East Bazaar, transfer
Breakfast in the hotel. Exemption rooms, check out.
On the way to the airport, we will pay a visit to the Green Bazar market.
After visiting this market once, it is impossible to forget it. Here you can enjoy Azerbaijani snacks, which are difficult to find in stores and supermarkets. People come to Green Bazar not only to buy fresh products, but also to familiarize themselves with the culture and identity of the local population. Vegetables and fruits are brought to the market from all regions of the country: tomatoes, peaches, pomegranates, different types of nuts, etc. have their own taste depending on their region of origin! We strongly recommend to buy Azerbaijani tea on the market. Who did not drink Azerbaijani tea was not actually there! Choose tea by aroma and by weight.
End of the tour.
- Accommodation in hotels 3 *
- Bottle of local souvenir wine in Baku
- Comfortable transportation during excursions
- Services of the Russian-speaking guide
- Entrance fees to the specified museums
- Water bottle per person / daily
- Travel company commission
Price does not include:
- Lunches and dinners
- Medical insurance
- Additional costs for guests in the hotel
- Fee for photo and video shooting in museums.
- Visa (For citizens of Russia and the CIS, with the exception of Turkmenistan, a visa is not required)
Baku - Lankaran - Lerik – BakuVisa
Visa (For citizens of Russia and the CIS, with the exception of Turkmenistan, a visa is not required)Hotel
Accommodation and upgrade:
The cost of the tour provides accommodation in comfortable 3 * hotels on the basis of the Diplomat hotel or its alternative to Azcot or Qafqaz Park Hotel. Accommodation in Lankaran is provided at the hotel Xan Lankaran or its alternative to Palidli Sahil. The exact name of the hotel will be determined at the time of booking the tour. At additional payment on request, depending on the wishes of the client, the category of the hotel can be changed to a higher one.
Check-in and check-out policy:
* For the guests’ convenience of tourists, please inform in advance about the early arrivals or late departures of your guests.
* Depending on the hotel, guests may be charged for early check-in or late check-out.
Check in until 06:00 am: surcharge of 100% of the cost of daily living.
Check in after 06:00 am, but before 14:00: surcharge of 50% of the cost of daily living.Practical Information
* Closed dates:
- Holiday Novruz 03/19/2019 -05.04.2019
- Grand Prix Formula 1 04/22/2019 - 04/28/2019
- Final of the Europa League May 26, 2019 - June 1, 2019
- Ramazan Bayram 01.06.2019-09.06.2019
- European Youth Summer Olympic Festival 07/19/2019 - 07/29/2019
- Kurban Bayram 08/10/2019 - 08/14/2019
- New Year 30/12/2019 - 01/03/2020
Rules for booking and payment:
* All reservations must be made in writing, with an exact name of the guests and their dates of birth.
* Payment of all confirmed applications must be made at least 10 days before the planned arrival of tourists to the hotel.
* Children under 2 years old are free.
* Children from 2 to 12 years get discount of 30% of the cost of the tour.
Cancellation and penalties:
* All changes and cancellations of already confirmed applications must be made in writing.
* Cancellation of a confirmed application more than 7 days prior to arrival is not subject to penalties.
* If you cancel a confirmed application less than 7 days or more than 3 days before the planned arrival: a penalty of 50% of the full cost of the tour will be applied
* If you cancel a confirmed application less than 3 days or after the date of the planned arrival: a penalty of 100% of the full cost of the tour will be applied
Incoming department specialist
Tel: (+99412) 4379090, ext.219
Mobile / What’s App: (+99450) 2951159