Day 1 (27.05.2019) : Arrival in Baku – check-in
Check-in at the hotel (from 14:00)
Overnight in the hotel.
Day 2 (28.05.2019) : Sightseeing tour around Baku 09:00 Breakfast at the hotel
10:00 Departure for excursion on Baku.
City tour begins with a visit to the Upland Park.
Upland Park is located on a hill in the western part of the city. This is the best place to see the city and the Baku Bay. Later the tour proceeds along the waterfront promenade and a visit to the Old City which is also a fortress. Tourists will see the main attractions of the Old City, including the Palace of the Shirvan Shahs Palace, Maiden Tower, Karvansaray etc.
Lunch (not included to the price)
Our today's tour ended with a visit of the Center named after Heydar Aliyev.
Heydar Aliyev Center - a cultural center, is a complex structure that includes the Auditorium (convention center), a museum, exhibition halls, administrative offices. The project center has been designed by renowned architect Zaha Hadid.
Overnight in the hotel
Day 3 (29.05.2019): Sightseeing tour around Absheron peninsula
09:00 Breakfast at the hotel
10:00 Departure for excursion to the nature reserve "Gobustan"
The reserve is well known with its perfectly preserved rock paintings - petroglyphs - a kind of artistic "archive" of human evolution on the Earth.
"Documents" of such archives is the first human’s presentation of his/her "I" to the outside world.
Gobustan Rocks are not just the brightest witnesses of the prehistoric period of human existence. They reflect the history of this region for nearly 15,000 years - since the end of the era of the Upper Paleolithic till the Middle Ages.
Lunch ( not included to the price)
14:00 – 17:30 Excursion to the Temple of Fire Worshippers - "Ateshgah" and the fiery mountain "Yanardagh"
Azerbaijan is one of the few places on earth, where even today one can observe elements of preserved fire cult and the ancient Zoroastrianism religion. These places where oil oozes from the earth, and natural gas breaks out like flaming torches have always attracted fire worshipers from around the world. Baku, its oil, its "burning earth" have been known far beyond its borders since ancient times. The official religion of the ancient states that emerged in the VII century BC, such as Mann and Midia was Zoroastrianism. The spread of Zoroastrianism in the territory of the modern Azerbaijan was due to spontaneously flammable sources of oil and gas. Therefore, in this area such a monument as the temple Ateshgah has survived.
20:00 Transfer to the stadium (to possible nearest point around stadium).
Day 4 (30.05.2019): Check-out from the hotel – departure
Breakfast at the hotel.
12:00 leave from the rooms, check-out. (In case of a late departure you can leave luggage at the hotel)Tour Price
Tour price per person in hotel accommodation:
Rates for Crown Hotel 3*
Rates for Sapphire Bayil Hotel 4*
Rates for Sapphire Bayil Hotel 5*
- Transfers: Airport – Hotel – Airport
- Accommodation in Crown 3* :( STD DBL BB) / Sapphire Bayil 4* :( STD DBL BB) / Boulevard 5*( DBL Sea view BB) : 3 nights
- Comfortable transport during the excursions
- English speaking guide
- A bottle of water per person per day
Price does not include:
- Tickets on UEFA
- Air tickets
- Medical insurance
- Entry fees to the museums
- Lunches and dinners
- Alcohol beverages
- Extras in the hotel and during the excursions
Hotel check-out and check-in rules
* For the convenience of the tourists it is kindly asked to inform about the early check-in or late check-out of your guests.
* Depending on the hotel guest’s additional price can be charged for early check-in or late check-out.
Check-in earlier than at 06:00 am: a surcharge of 100% of the daily rate.
Check-in after 06:00 am but before 14:00: a surcharge of 50% of the daily rate.
* All reservations must be made in written form, with the exact spelling of guests’ name and dates of their births.
* Payment of all confirmed orders must be made at least 10 days before the planned date of arrival of tourists to the hotel.
*Children under 2 years old participate in tour for free.
Cancellation and penalties:
* All modifications and cancellations of confirmed orders must be made in written form.
* Cancellation of confirmed applications earlier than 7 days prior to arrival is not subject to penalties (except visa fee).
* Cancellation of confirmed applications later than 7 days and more than 3 days before the planned arrival: a penalty of 50% of the total cost of the tour.
* Cancellation of confirmed applications later than 3 days, or after the date of the planned arrival: penalty is 100% of the full cost of the tour.
The cultural life of Baku is very diverse.
Our consultants and guides are always happy to provide a wide range of cultural programs to brighten up leisure activities. For information about events and concerts visit the website: www.citylife.az
For additional info:
Incoming Department Junior Specialist
Mob/WhatsApp : (+99450) 050 315 55 95