Electronic Visa to Azerbaijan
Starting from 10th of February 2017 issuance of visas executed through the new electronic system.
Now E-visa is issued within 3-5 working days.
The procedure of registration takes 3-5 business days in the usual mode of $ 30 and $ 65 for 1 working day.
The procedure of registration begins after all documents are submitted and payment is confirmed.
Urgent visa are available as well in 1 working day.
Citizens of Turkey, Israel, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, UAE, Japan, South Korea, China, Malaysia and Singapore can obtain visa upon arrival to Baku International Airport. However, for the more smooth passage of passport control and to save time citizens of above mentioned countries might obtain e-visas from our managers.
In order to get touristic e-visa to Azerbaijan Republic following documents are needed:
Visa application form filled in English with personal signature of the applicant. Minor's visa application form is signed and submitted by the parent or legal guardian. It means that for the minor entering in the parent's or legal guardian's passport a separate visa application form should be submitted, minor receives a separate visa in the parent's or legal guardian's or their own passport.
2. Scanned colored identity (information) page of the passport.
- Passport must be valid for no less than 6 months after the anticipated return from Azerbaijan.
- Containing at least 2 blank pages
* Additionally for Minors (under 18) that are travelling without or with only one parent: a birth certificate, written
consent from the parent/parents (not travelling with the child) is needed. The written consent must have a stamp of a Notary public. If there is only one custodian, a birth certificate, decision from court about sole custody, death
certificate or other document has to prove this.
- Visa + service fee is 30 USD per person
- Urgent visa +service fee 60 USD per person
Business Visa to Azerbaijan
“Explore Azerbaijan” provides all kinds of business visa support services to Azerbaijan for many customers
worldwide. To obtain business visa you will need an official Letter of Invitation (LOI) approved by MFA Azerbaijan.
Our agency can provide with Letter of Invitation (LOI) approved by MFA Azerbaijan and we provide customers with telex visa support to get visa in Consular Department of Azerbaijan Embassy in the state of residence of customers as well.
You can find list of Azerbaijani Embassies abroad here
Business visas are available by following types:
- One month single entry visa
- Three month single and double entry visa
- One year multiply visa with duration of stay 90 days
Following documents are required for Letter Of Invitation preparation:
1. High resolution copy of passport or travel document in color. (Should be valid minimum six month from the date of entry to Azerbaijan)
Following documents are required for visa obtaining in Embassy:
1. Application form
2. Letter of Invitation (LOI)
3. Two passport photos (size 3×4)
4. Original passport or travel document (Should be valid minimum six month from the date of entry to Azerbaijan).
5. Payment for visa fee.
6. Hotel confirmation voucher
- E-visa is for tourism visits only. Maximum term of stay is 30 days
- E-Visa is for a single entry and valid only for a term of a hotel booking.
- Visa cannot be extended; entry and departure dates cannot be updated.
- All documents must be scanned (JPEG format, size not more than 1MB).
- Submitting the above-mentioned documents DOES NOT guarantee the issue of visa.
- In case of rejection, visa fee is non-refundable.
- Consideration period of LOI up to 5 working days.
- - Visa fees should be paid directly to the Embassy’s account where you will apply for business visa. Please
check with Embassy regulations.
- No refunds or changes to e-visa are possible after documents are submitted to MFA of Azerbaijan.
- “ ExploreAzerbaijan” is not responsible neither for non-implementation or timeliness of visa processing by
MFA of Azerbaijan nor for visa rejection.
- Please be sure that you have two free pages in your passport and the passport expiry date is valid upon
arrival. For most countries, validity of passport should be not less than 6 month before arrival. Please be informed that if you have visited before Nagorno Karabakh region of the Republic of Azerbaijan occupied by the Republic of Armenia you can be refused to entry to the Azerbaijan on border.
- Violating of visa issue dates
- All foreign citizens should pass through registration in State Migration Department if stay is more than 15 days. Registration is free but violation of this rules cause fines in the amount of 300-400 USD.
- Violation of visa regime entails a fine in the amount of 300$-400$
Order Business Visa
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us, our team will always be happy to assist:
Documents For Download
Attachment № 1 The designated countries.pdf
Attachment №2 Application form.pdf
Operation & Supply department specialist
Mob/WhatsApp: (+99450) 7901620