In June / July 2021 Azerbaijan will host four group matches of UEFA European Championship.
• Arrival in Baku
• Breakfast at the hotel.
• Breakfast at the hotel
Itinerary & Map
Rates for Aksent Hotel Baku 3*
● 3-5-star hotel accommodation for 2 nights (TWIN / DOUBLE accommodation with breakfast)
Price does not include:
• e-visa fee (we assist in e-visa obtain process. Visa is not needed for Turkish citizens)
*Children under 6 years are free of charge (with two adults / no extra bed). In case of accommodation of one adult + one child under 6 years, an additional payment of 50% of the cost of the tour.
Hotel check-in and check-out rules:
*For the convenience, please inform of early check-in and late check-out of your guests in advance.
*Depending on the hotel, guests may be charged for early check-in or late check-out.
Booking and payment rules:
*All reservations should be made in writing form, specifying the precise names / surnames / birthdays / passport details of the guests.
*All confirmed reservations must be paid at least 30 days prior to the planned arrival date.
*If the confirmed reservation is cancelled, the penalty of 100% of the total cost of the tour is to be applied
* Baku has confirmed the capacity of 50% of the stadium
* International travel to Baku is not permitted for non-residents at all, however ticket holders who are citizens and/or residents of Turkey, Switzerland and The United Kingdom plus quarter-finalist countries will be able to obtain a visa.
* For citizens of Turkey no e-visa required to visit Azerbaijan.
* The tickets’ holders mentioned above will be eligible for a quarantine exemption, with proof of a negative COVID-19 test result.
* The Azerbaijani authorities are currently verifying the possibility facilitating an online visa application procedure specifically for match ticket holders.
What health & safety measures will be in place at the stadiums?
Our main priority is to deliver a safe EURO for everyone. Reducing the risk of an infection is our shared responsibility, so we've implemented some new rules.
Each ticket holder will be assigned a dedicated 30-minute entry time slot to arrive at the stadium. You'll also need to wear a face mask at all times. Other measures may include temperature checks or COVID-19 rapid tests, but every stadium will be a little bit different.
Incoming Department assistant
Mob/WhatsApp: (+99450) 3155595
Tags:Tours in Baku, weekend in Azerbaijan, tours to Azerbaijan, excursions in Baku